Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday: cleanbodyfreshstart

So lately I have been struggling to get down my road to becoming a vegan. I believe it is mostly as a result of being a college kid who still lives in the dorms. I've been really upset with the situation and I will continue to try to work around it, but I always get this uncomfortable feeling when eating anything with an animal by product.

But in my moments of weakness and sadness, I know know where to turn to. Rosie is my God and cleanbodyfreshstart is the Bible.

http://cleanbodyfreshstart.tumblr.com/tagged/myface
http://cleanbodyfreshstart.tumblr.com/tagged/myface


I first got a glimpse of her insight when I came across her Tumblr over a year ago, since then it has been the blog I have visited the most. I also followed her on Instagram.

Why you she adore her?
For those of you that don't know Rosie, a beautiful Aussie vegan following the 80/10/10 diet (80 percent carbs, 10 percent fats, and 10 percent protein) She is always exploring and advocating the benefits of a high-carb vegan lifestyle. She so often dedicates her time to answering people questions and inquires about her lifestyle. Not only is she a great role model for for every vegan and vegetarian, but also she is incredible independent and compassionate spirit. She is truly in touch with the Earth and is in touch with her own soul and focuses on the positive simplicities in life rather than dwelling on the dark moments of the past. She is a skilled yogi and has learned the ways of truly listening to the body and giving it what it needs. Although no one is perfect and is always fighting their own battles, Rosie always has a beautiful outlook and perspective on life. Everyone regardless of age can learn a little something from this wonderful Aussie.
http://cleanbodyfreshstart.tumblr.com/tagged/myface

Check out her blog! cleanbodyfreshstart.tumblr.com

OR her Instagram: cleanbodyfreshstart

No comments:

Post a Comment

);