Saturday, September 27, 2014

10 facts about me

I have seen so many posts like this going around and found them fun and a great way to learn about other bloggers, so what do I do? Jump on the band wagon!



Here are 10 facts about myself:

1. I have a big pencil collection featuring around 30 big pencils from around the world. I brought back a majority of the pencils, but I also have gotten them from friends and family.

2. I live and breathe movies, especially cult and 80's films.

3. With that said, I would like to write screenplays one day and, low key, win ALL the Oscars.

4. Staying active is a huge deal to me. I recently ran a Tough Mudder with one of my best friends, I have the goal to run a marathon one day. I also weight train four days a week!


5. I have seen every Great Lake and have been to the smallest country in the world, Liechtenstein. Also Canada, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. I also plan to study abroad. I consider myself fortunate.

6. I am a vegetarian, I also limit dairy in hope to give it up entirely within the next month. The main goal is to be vegan.

7. I really want a big dog, like a bernese mountain dog. Smallest dog I'd go is a golden or lab. 

8. I have been dating my boyfriend for two and a half years. 

9. I've been on six mission trips.

10. Lastly, I went to a small Catholic Grade school with a graduating 8th grade class of nine. Not only did I go there, but as did my brother, my mom, her siblings and cousins, and my grandmother and her siblings. On my graduation in 2009, I wore the same dress as my mom did back when she graduated 8th grade in 1969.

With all that said have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. where do you plan to study abroad. I did a study abroad in London & then over to Paris for some time. I highly recommend studying abroad. It was an amazing experience.
    Also that is cool that you wore the same dress as your mom. Do you have a photo of the dress, I would love to see it & if you have already posted about it you should link up to your old post so we can all see it.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

);