Saturday, December 6, 2014

Opportunities to Look Forward to in 2015

The year 2014 came and went so quickly! My first year of college when by in a blink and its hard to believe I am already almost done with my first semester of my sophomore year! As I get older I am understanding how fast time is flying. It has really put into perspective how I do have to seize the day and make the most it. Take advantage every opportunity I can while it is right in front of me. We take so much time for granted. So with that said, here are some opportunities I am looking forward in this upcoming year 2015.
1. Running a half marathon and running my second Tough Mudder.

2. Studying abroad in Switzerland. On that subject visiting as many places as possible!
3. Become published author in some way, shape, or form.
4. After I come back from studying abroad, making the official transition from vegetarian to vegan.

5. Living in a house with my close friends.
6. Hopefully be doing an internship!
7. The new Star Wars movie, and Find Dory!
8. My brother coming home from teaching english in South Korea.
IMG_3681 
Those are just a few things as of right now. I am excited to see where 2015 will take me. 
What are you excited for in this upcoming year?
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

);