Saturday, January 24, 2015

Playlist// January 15'

Ever since I got my new stereo, music has been playing probably 75 percent of the time I'm awake. Before that, music was till probably playing 74 percent of the time.

With that said, here are a few songs that have just really been hitting the right spot lately. (videos linked with name title)

In no particular order...

1. No Rain // Blind Melon 
2. Tumblr Girls // G-Eazy (explicit video)
3. Never Going Back Again // Fleetwood Mac 
4. Dazed and Confused // Led Zeppelin 
5. Blank Space // T-Swift (I don't care who you are, Swift fan or not, YOU LIKE THIS SONG)
6. Make Me Do // Illenium 
7. Ass Drop // Wiz Kahlifa (Sooo catchy. I've woke up with this stuck in my head the past three mornings)
8. Molly O and Dog Boy // Roy Rogers, Shana Morrison (I actually could not find a video for it, but it is on Spotify. It is acoustic with a mysterious vibe. Really beautiful)
9. So Far (It's Alright) // The 1975 




-Shannon

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been listening to some of them and they seem pretty cool! The Taylor Swift one is awesome! Thanks for sharing them. With love,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Glad you can dig some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog! You have great content! Can't wait to read more :)

    xoxoxo

    http://lifeloveandexploration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

);